This month’s blog includes 10 short videos illustrating some common setup and configuration tasks for the brand-new TSC5 Trimble data collector. This is particularly exciting for us at Allen as the TSC5 is positioned to succeed the venerable TSC3, which has long established itself as a tireless workhorse for many surveying, engineering, and construction companies.
The TSC5 shares many features with the TSC3 including:
- a QWERTY keypad
- excellent battery life
- compatibility with multiple instruments and devices
- a lightweight, rugged and ergonomic case
The TSC5, on its own, takes things to a new level.
Components unique to the TSC5 include:
- a bigger and brighter touch display
- 13mp camera
- backlit keypad
- additional programmable function keys
- modernized WWAN connectivity
- faster, more powerful Android operating system capable of running the newest versions of Trimble’s survey software, Trimble Access.
More information can be found here:
We recently received our first shipment of TSC5s and have begun filling orders, so we felt this was the perfect opportunity to share some walkthrough screen recordings.
We hope these tips prove helpful. Enjoy!