Scanning has proven an extremely efficient method for survey data collection. This training course will show how to process scanned point cloud data using TBC to derive quality CAD products
Scanning has proven an extremely efficient method for survey data collection. This training course will show how to process scanned point cloud data using TBC to derive quality CAD products which can be used for inspection, drafting, or export to 3rd party software.
Using examples from Trimble’s popular SX10 scanning total station, this class will include:
- Importing, viewing, and rendering point cloud data in Trimble Business Center
- Registering “scan station” data
- Creating, classifying, and isolating scan “regions”
- Generating core CAD deliverables, including points, lines, surfaces and contours
- Productivity tools such as Smart Pick and Virtual DR
- Working with cutting planes, limit boxes, surface slicer and other views
- Digital orthophoto creation
- Boundaries, breaklines and volumes
You will need a computer that meets minimum system requirements for TBC and the ability to download internet data.
Registered attendees will receive a 30-day demo code for TBC, download links for course sample datasets and resource information. This session will be recorded and a replay link will be provided for those wishing to review at their own pace.
This class is taught by our Trimble Certified Trainer, Greg Hazelquist, LSIT. If you have any questions please contact him by phone (480) 710-1983 or email email@example.com.
If you’d like to bill the training course to your Allen Instruments account please contact Emily Lewis by phone (480) 994-1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 21 (Thursday) 12:30 pm