This two-day course will focus on processing GNSS data using the Trimble Business Center software. This will be an intermediate-level course, building on topics covered in our popular TBC General
This two-day course will focus on processing GNSS data using the Trimble Business Center software. This will be an intermediate-level course, building on topics covered in our popular TBC General Survey class. To ensure success, students should already be familiar with basic TBC operations prior to attending this class.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Working with RTK data, including point & vector analysis, data editing tools, report generation
- Leveraging OPUS, RTX-PP, and other online services available through TBC
- Understanding “grid & ground,” scale factors, and use of TBC’s Local Site Settings routine
- Utilizing TBC’s powerful “Internet Download” capabilities
- Configuration and download of CORS data using TBC
- Static GNSS baseline post-processing
- Baseline analysis, review, & troubleshooting
- Network adjustment
- Creation and export of quality deliverables
The class will consist of lecture, group discussion, demonstration & hands-on exercises. Course handouts, sample data, and digital resource information will be provided.
Those wishing to participate will need to bring a suitable laptop PC meeting minimum system requirements for TBC. Ability to connect to and download internet data will be part of this class (venue will have free WiFi). Software download links and 30-day TBC demo codes will be issued prior to class; students will be urged to install & activate beforehand (installation & licensing tech support will NOT be available day-of-class).
This class will be taught by our Trimble Certified Trainer, Greg Hazelquist, LSIT. If you have any questions, please contact him by phone (480) 710-1983 or email email@example.com.
21 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 22 (Thursday) 5:00 pm PST
University of Phoenix -San Diego, CA
9665 Granite Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92123