This is an intermediate-level course building on topics covered in our TBC General Survey class. You should be familiar with basic TBC operations to take this class. The class will
This is an intermediate-level course building on topics covered in our TBC General Survey class. You should be familiar with basic TBC operations to take this class. The class will consist of discussions, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises. Download links to course handouts, sample datasets, and resource information will be provided prior to the class.
Topics will include:
- Working with RTK data, including point and vector analysis, data editing tools, and report generation
- Leveraging OPUS, RTX-PP, and other online services
- Understanding “grid and ground”, scale factors, and the use of TBC’s Local Site Settings routine
- Utilizing TBC’s powerful “Internet Download” capabilities
- Configuration and download of CORS data
- Static GNSS baseline post-processing
- Baseline analysis, review, and troubleshooting
- Network adjustment
- Creation and export of quality deliverables
You will need a computer that meets minimum system requirements for TBC and the ability to download internet data.
Registered attendees will receive a 30-day demo code for TBC, download links for course sample datasets and resource information. This session will be recorded and a replay link will be provided for those wishing to review at their own pace.
This class is taught by our Trimble Certified Trainer, Greg Hazelquist, LSIT. If you have an questions please contact him by phone (480) 710-1983 or email email@example.com.
If you’d like to bill this training course to your Allen Instruments account please contact Emily Lewis by phone (480) 994-1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 (Tuesday) 8:00 am - 23 (Thursday) 12:30 pm