This is an intermediate-level course building on topics covered in our TBC General Survey class. You should be familiar with basic TBC operations to take this class.The class will consist
This is an intermediate-level course building on topics covered in our TBC General Survey class. You should be familiar with basic TBC operations to take this class.The class will consist of discussion, demonstration and hands-on exercises. Download links to class handouts, sample datasets, and resource information will be provided prior to the class.
Topics will include:
- Working with RTK data, including point and vector analysis, data editing tools, and report generation
- Leveraging OPUS, RTX-PP, and other online services
- Understanding “grid and ground,” scale factors, and the use of TBC’s Local Site Settings routine
- Utilizing TBC’s powerful “Internet Download” capabilities
- Configuration and download of CORS data
- Static GNSS baseline post-processing
- Baseline analysis, review, and troubleshooting
- Network adjustment
- Creation and export of quality deliverables
You will need a computer that meets minimum system requirements for TBC, and the ability to connect and download internet data. TBC download links and 30-day demo codes will be issued prior to class. You will need to install and activate TBC before the first day of class. Installation and licensing tech support will NOT be available.
This class will be taught by our Trimble Certified Trainer, Greg Hazelquist, LSIT. If you have any questions, please contact him by phone (480) 710-1983 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to pay with your Allen Instruments Account please contact Emily Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 25 (Friday) 4:00 pm PST