Trimble’s SX10 Scanning Total Station has proven extremely popular within the geospatial community. This 2-day hands-on course will emphasize SX10 scanning operations, plus how to use Trimble Business Center (TBC)
Trimble’s SX10 Scanning Total Station has proven extremely popular within the geospatial community. This 2-day hands-on course will emphasize SX10 scanning operations, plus how to use Trimble Business Center (TBC) to process & generate quality deliverables from scanned point cloud data.
- Understanding SX10 operations and Trimble Access scanning menus
- Defining scan parameters and cloud densities
- Maximizing field efficiency
- Leveraging “scan station” setups
- Importing, viewing & working with scan data in Trimble Business Center
- Registering “scan station” data
- Creating, classifying & isolating scan “regions”
- Generating CAD deliverables, including points, lines & surfaces
- Exporting quality deliverables in various formats
The class will consist of lecture, group discussion, demonstration & hands-on operation. Course handouts, sample data, and digital resource information will be provided.
The course assumes familiarity with Trimble’s “Access” field software. Those wishing to participate in the office scan processing portion will need to bring a suitable laptop PC meeting minimum system requirements for TBC. Software download links and 30-day TBC demo codes will be issued prior to class; students are urged to install & activate beforehand (installation & licensing tech support will NOT be available day-of-class).
This class will be taught by our Trimble Certified Trainer, Greg Hazelquist, LSIT. If you have any questions, please contact him by phone (480) 710-1983 or email email@example.com.
22 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 23 (Thursday) 5:00 pm MST
Empire Training Institute
1855 S Macdonald, Mesa, AZ 85210