Save your seat for the upcoming event about Trimble Access for Total Station "Short Course" at the University of Phoenix.
1-day Trimble Access for Total Station “Short Course”
Emphasis of this 1-day “short course” will be the successful configuration & use of Trimble’s popular Access (v2017) field software for Total Station operations.
Topics to include:
• Understanding the Trimble Access user interface
• Creating and editing Survey Styles
• Station Setup methods
• Instrument and software configuration & setup
• Measuring topo points
• Introduction to feature coding & automated linework
• Staking of points & lines
• Import/export, file & data transfer
• Data review & generation of quality deliverables
Class will consist of lecture, group discussion, demonstration & hands-on operation. Course handouts, Trimble Student Guides, and digital resource information will be provided.
Questions? Please contact:
Trimble Certified Trainer
Technical Support, Geomatics
Allen Instruments & Supplies
Mobile: (480) 710-1983
If you would like to pay with your Allen Instruments Account please contact Lori Dickens at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
University of Phoenix
6 Centerpointe Dr. La Palma, CA 90623