Save your seat for the upcoming event about Trimble SX10 Operation and Scan Processing at the University of Phoenix.
1-day Trimble SX10 Operation and Scan Processing
Trimble’s SX10 Scanning Total Station has proven extremely popular within the geospatial community. This 1-day “short course” will emphasize setup & procedures for scanning operations, plus how to use Trimble Business Center to process & generate quality deliverables from the scanned data.
Topics to include:
• Understanding SX10 key features and Trimble Access scanning menus
• Defining scan parameters and cloud densities
• Maximizing field efficiency
• Leveraging “scan station” setups
• Importing, viewing & working with scan data in Trimble Business Center
• Registering “scan station” data
• Creating, classifying & isolating scan “regions”
• Generating CAD deliverables, including points, lines & surfaces
• Exporting quality deliverables in various formats
Class will consist of lecture, group discussion, demonstration & hands-on operation. Course handouts, sample data and digital resource information will be provided.
Course assumes familiarity with Trimble’s “Access” field software for total station use. Those wishing to participate in the TBC processing portion will need a suitable laptop PC meeting the minimum system requirements for TBC. 30-day TBC demo codes and download links will be available upon request prior to class; students are urged to install beforehand (installation & licensing tech support will NOT be available day-of-class).
Questions? Please contact:
Trimble Certified Trainer
Technical Support, Geomatics
Allen Instruments & Supplies
Mobile: (480) 710-1983
If you would like to pay with your Allen Instruments Account please contact Lori Dickens at email@example.com
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
University of Phoenix
6 Centerpointe Dr. La Palma, CA 90623