This blog article is about a valuable resource every Trimble Business Center user should know about.
It’s called the “TBC Resources PDF Presentation.” At first glance, you may not realize the full value if you don’t dig down a bit. Make no mistake, this is a treasure chest packed with a bounty of information.
To summarize, the TBC Resources PDF Presentation is an ever-expanding, and regularly updated, list that categorizes TBC help information by topic. It then provides direct hyperlinks for quick access to the information you need. The PDF bundles and organizes many of Trimble’s support resources into a single, easy to access document. Among the available resources are:
- Webinar replays
- E-learning courses
- Sample datasets
- User tips
- Community pages and more!
Are you a new TBC user searching for tips and general learning information? Check out pages 44 through 45. Are you an experienced user but have questions on Point Cloud Processing? Flip to pages 28 through 30. Having trouble understanding Grid-Ground Relationships? See page 25. These are but a few topics! You will find a full index on page 20.
Curious? To investigate the latest edition (updated April 1, 2021), click on the link below. Don’t wait though! This will undoubtably change with the next revision
Dead link? Here’s how to access newest versions and updates:
- Open your Trimble Business Center software.
- Click on the “Support” option from the menu ribbon at top of display (“Support” is usually in the upper right corner.)
- In the “Resources” group, select the “Geospatial Website” (or just click here and bookmark for later): https://geospatial.trimble.com/products-and-solutions/trimble-business-center
- Once you’ve found the Geospatial Website, scroll down the page. Not far from the bottom, you’ll see the Product Information section on the left. The Resources PDF Presentation is currently down near the bottom of the page.
Enjoy exploring & learning. And until next time, hope this helps!